Blogger Tarnished has some questions. Thatincelblogger replies. I thought that these questions and the replies they will get deserve their own post since I rarely get such detailed questions. Some of these are directed at all incels and some just at me but I’ll try to reply all of them.
1. I’ve noticed that on many blogs/forums dealing with this topic, posters have stated that they are incels at very young ages, sometimes as young as 14. While this may adhere to the involuntarily *celibate* (aka no intercourse) segment of incel, it just strikes me as odd that some people seem to fully expect to have sex by such a young age. I’m not saying they aren’t incel…but not being a virgin at age 15 appears to be a lofty “goal”. Why is there this undercurrent in the incel/loveshy community that focuses on sharing ones virginity before age 18?
Well, I oppose kids as young as 14 calling themselves incel, though in theory anybody who hasn’t had a sex or a relationship for 6 months and wants them is one. However, I think it is extremely important to start having sex (in this age relationships aren’t yet that important) for boys as early as possible. Even a 13 or 14 year-old boy should be having sex. A late bloomer is largely a myth – most men who don’t get experience by the age of 18 are in big trouble and likely to remain incel until the end of their lives. Darkness article explains this very well. It gets even more difficult is one is love-shy.
2. What, if any, steps are currently being undertaken by the incel/loveshy community to ensure that the general media and/or psychological community accept these as real, treatable issues?
As for the general media I am not very optimistic. You see, the Western world has sunk deep into idiocracy and dogmatism. It has very little remaining capacity for empathy and dialogue. By now I’ve pretty much given up on the modern people altogether, and that includes the media. Incels who expect understanding and compassion from modern society are being unrealistic – it is too primitive, brutal and set in its own dogmas. Today’s people are just like European medieval peasantry in 1014, the difference being that their religion isn’t Christianity but liberalism. These people can’t comprehend complex concepts, have poor reading comprehension and are full of hate for those who think differently. Some good examples of that are the media coverage I got from liberal sites like Huffington post, which couldn’t even get the title right since incels aren’t necessarily socially anxious (not even love-shy incels have to be!) or Jezebel. Even a brief perusal of the comments will tell you that almost all of commentators are violent, dumb and intolerant.
As for the psychological community, the problem is that almost none of us know anybody in that field. However, I am skeptical here as well. Older people in the psychological community never experienced incel (none of my therapists could understand it) and almost all young people in those fields are poisoned by liberalism so they’re unable to understand incel for different reasons – liberal dogma doesn’t accept it and liberalism makes one unable to feel empathy. So I don’t feel much hope there. The idiotic idea that incel or love-shyness are nothing but social anxiety is extremely cretenic but it is what the cult believes and nobody is allowed to question the cult.
3. How has incel (either the lack of sex part or lack of intimacy part) affected your/others lives? Obviously there is depression, and a lack of motivation, but are there other problems that could be dealt with on an individual basis?
It’s not easy to reply to this question in short. Incel has affected virtually every part of my life and continued perpetuating itself, which I talked about here. I currently refuse to work due to incel because working is pointless if you’re incel – you aren’t supposed to be paying the taxes so that sluts get funded while you can’t even get a short term relationship. You’re not somebody’s slave.
4. To ThatIncel: I’m unsure of exactly which country you are from, but why do you not talk about events or organizations that can aid in reducing the impact of incel? Again, I’m an American, and can only speak of what I know in my own country, but we have things like cuddle parties, prostitution in parts of Nevada, support groups for severe social anxiety, groups that are working to legitimize sex work and make it safe, gaming groups specifically for kids/teens with autism or extreme shyness, massage therapists, and even a new organization (in NYC, I believe) where one of two women who own it will “snuggle” with their clients for up to 2 hours. Why do you not mention any of these types of organizations for your own readers?
You managed to cram a lot of different things together. Incels who use prostitutes are still considered incels since the sexual aspect of incel is reduced to unpaid sex. Social anxiety or autism aren’t always connected. As for other things you mention they don’t exist in my country so I didn’t know about them but I will look into it. I’d appreciate you giving me sources for that.
.4. To ThatIncel: I don’t really know if you need therapy for it (or even if there *is* a therapy for such a mindset), but you seem to pedestalize women in some of your writings. This is especially evident where you talk about the Fatal One…you say that she is/was a goddess and you admit that you turned her into an idol in your mind. Leaving aside the fact that this feeling is so strong you would have committed the grave crime of murder (I’m accepting of suicide if that’s truly the person’s choice, but cannot condone taking someone else’s life as it’s not something you have a right to), why do you think you feel this way?
The answer to this question is trivial – I don’t pedestalize women at all, not even TFO. My assessment of their value to me is 100 percent realistic. It’s been well explained why TFO was indeed a lottery winning ticket. My life actually stopped in 2007. Everything else, including my first relationship, loss of virginity and other things were just situations I couldn’t affect or change at all. If you understand that post correctly you could see that this 2007 event was the last time during which something could have changed. Everything else was impossible to change and could have only been worse, not better – there was no way for me to fuck my first girlfriend under those circumstances or for the girl I lost my virginity to not to dumb me as cruelly as she did.
5. To ThatIncel: What was your mother’s reaction to asking to have sex with her? Was she appalled? Mocking? Did she laugh it off, or take it seriously? If you’ve touched on this before, I’m sorry for missing it.
I don’t even remember. I think she just rolled her eyes and went on with her life. That whole thing is ridiculously overblown because modern people are imbecilic pigs. What is really important is that my parents are extremely brutal child abusers who belong in prison for reasons explained in this post. This is an extremely serious issue people don’t discuss at all.
6. There seems to be a correlation between children who begin masturbating and/or noticing the opposite sex at an early age with some level of loveshyness during their teens. Do you have any thoughts on this matter? I myself began masturbating at age 5 or 6, and have always had a great deal of trouble understanding girls and later women. However, since I’m physically female this was never seen as a dire issue and my “tomboyism” (actually gender dysphoria) was somewhat accepted while I was growing up. I don’t think I’d be incel if I was a cis male since I’m bisexual, but I do wonder if I’d have been loveshy with women.
Yes, Gilmartin talks about that. Read his book here. Don’t know what to say about this. It’s just a trait.
7. To ThatIncel: Why did you give up your government girlfriends program? You touch on it a little bit, but I’d like to know more.
This post by Franklin pretty much covers it
GGGF, I hope your discussion on Cracked.com helps you understand a few key points. First, that members of modern culture are utterly worthless and that they are too stupid and closed-minded to be reasoned with. Since democratically elected governments are chosen by these people, your ideas about governments getting girlfriends, or doing anything else useful, are an impractical fantasy. If I have a fantasy, for example that the average IQ was 50 points higher, I am not going to start a website to promote it because I know that it is impossible. Trying to defeat modern culture is also a waste of time. It will self-destruct as all decedent cultures have done in history. What all decent people should do is to turn their back on modern culture and find an alternative, which generally means a religion. A good strong religion can provide for people’s basic needs, including arranging dates.
Basically, after participating in this discussion on Cracked I came to realize that almost all modern “people” are worthless scum who all need to be eradicated. Arguing with them is pointless. I describe this here
I am still absolutely convinced that my program would help a lot of people and there are some individuals who told me so but it can’t be implemented in modern society. These people will never vote for anything useful.
8. 8. I saw from a comment mentioning it that certain commenters here are against female suffrage. Why is that? I’m obviously for it since I’m physically a woman and take great pride in having a voice in my local, state, and federal government, but I’m also of the opinion that you should have to pass a bi-yearly exam about current politics and election policies before being allowed to vote. Too many Americans just vote according to feelings and party loyalty, and don’t take the time to actually find out what the platforms are.
I am staunchly against female suffrage and consider it the greatest tragedy in the history of the world. The reasons for this were well explained by Franklin here.
Women can’t feel any empathy for men and have no instinct for governing so giving them a right to vote with men means that they are given a free hand to abuse men. Ideally men and women would form their own governments but since that is vastly impractical it is best for women to be governed my men, who can feel empathy for all members of society and have an instinct for governing.
9. I also noticed that certain people here are against female premarital sex but for male premarital sex. Again, I’m obviously not for it because I’m physically a woman but do not desire marriage and am very happy with what I have with my Friend with Benefits. But I’m curious as to how this would even work? If all women had to remain virgins til marriage and then presumably only have sex with their husbands…who would be left to have premarital sex with the men? Or would women be able to have sex with whomever they wanted once they were married?
Young men would lose their virginity to prostitutes and marry virgins. All successful cultures functioned that way. Also, an additional benefit of prostitutes is that they can provide more sexual variety for married men, but only if the wife agrees.
10. Are there any incels who have used extreme measures (such as either chemical or surgical castration) to combat their desire for sex? I’d imagine not, since they’d still want other intimacy, but I’m just curious.
I haven’t heard about that but I saw some men expressing this desire, which says a lot about how great their pain is. I oppose it and think nobody should become a sterile working bee to pay for a society of morons and sluts. Violence is much more preferable to that.
11. 11. Before I met my FwB and he retaught me how to be okay with some touch, I had very severe touch phobia of humans. Obviously I still had a need for it though, so I cuddled a lot with my pets. As I’m still not comfortable with much more than a handshake from people I don’t know well, I rely on my pets even today. Is this something that incels/loveshy people do too? I’ve yet to find any meaningful information about substituting animal touch for human touch, but perhaps I’m not looking in the right places, or it’s not talked about?
I doubt there is much info on substituting animal touch for human touch but there are some studies on loneliness, for example
12. For men such as Mikey, what do relatives say or do about your prolonged virginity? I personally don’t care if someone is a virgin, unless it is causing them mental or emotional pain. Has there been any attempts from family to assist in this problem? I can’t imagine that they are incapable of seeing a loved ones pain, but I do know that a number of people seem to lack any empathy for others.
I guess Mikey can reply to the beginning of this question better but I never received any help from my family and this makes them child abusers and murderers. My parents aren’t liberals but politically neutral so the reason for this is their stupidity and them being set in the old ways more than a lack of empathy. No liberal can feel any empathy to anybody, not even members of their own cult. Liberals aren’t human beings but hate machines.