I noticed that my I’m talked about a lot by the crazy Tumblr SJW feminists again. In fact, I’ve been discussing with them a lot over the last 24 hours.
It has to be said that I now understand why Tumblr SJW feminists are considered to be the craziest feminists on the entire Internet, so much that they have an entire subreddit and many videos and articles dedicated to them.
So, most of these stupid morons commented on something I wrote on Reddit. Let us see it.
Completely reasonable posts to any rational, sane person.
But not to Tumblr feminists.
Despite the fact that the posts explicitly say that these program would not force women to do anything and that they don’t break any human rights more then 2,000 insane feminists have re-blogged this, leaving idiotic comments on how I want to force women into having sex with men they don’t want to have sex with or how I’m comparing women to restaurants.
So, crazy Tumblr feminists, I feel compelled to address some things you have said.
1. My program doesn’t force women to do anything nor is it about sex. Please read https://caamib.wordpress.com/867-2/
For example, a program for incel says
Government should offer women money to go on blind dates. These women would freely apply for such program, as would incel men. Every woman would have a limit of 30 dates. If she doesn’t find a suitable partner during those 30 days she will be fired to prevent scammers – however, she would be paid the full sum, as would a woman who finds a partner during one of these 30 dates.
Using this program, many involuntary celibate men would get their first date or improve their chances of finding a partner.
You see? No coercion at all.
2. The comparison with civil rights is a valid one. It is all explained in the posts you yourselves quoted. The first post you have quoted, however, says that this situation can’t be resolved by forcing all women to be with any man who wants to be with them but through a non-coercive program.
3. All your rambling on Nice Guys ™, friend zone mentality or other phrases you use is highly inappropriate, as I’ve never claimed to me a nice guy or anything else. It shows, more than anything else, that you’re just a bunch of brainwashed robots who can’t even debate the actual points.
4. Therapy is useless for incels. It hasn’t been able to help me in 10 years, it has never helped a single incel I’ve met. Your cult of therapy is dangerous.
5. While it is true that I called some women on Tumblr bitches, cunts and other names that has nothing to do with misogyny. I use gendered insults for idiots of both genders because I don’t care about PC. You might as well call me a misandrist. Yet you never do. Why is that? My guess is that you hate men.
Women I insulted weren’t awesome women who stood up for themselves but crazy bigots willing to let incels and other innocent people die while they repeat their silly phrases.
On the other hand, I was nice to all the women who were nice to me, even if they did not agree with me.
I hope many of you will see this post. What I am, unfortunately, less hopeful about is the idea of many of you seeing the errors of their ways.